All posts here are from sections of the books: "North Node Astrology; Rediscovering Your Life Direction and Soul Purpose" and "Lifting the Veil; Becoming Your Own Best Astrologer" and "Astrology for the Third Act of Life" and finally "Saturn Returns~The Private Papers of A Reluctant Astrologer" All available in paperback, Kindle and Audible on Amazon.com

To inquire about readings or for more articles on the North/South Nodes, go to: https://www.NorthNodeAstrology.com

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Astrology Readings

Yes, I'm doing astrology readings! Check out: www.elizabethspring.com to see how to quickly set up an appointment by phone. Even though I'm not an active blogger these days, I am a busy astrologer and would be happy to get your email request for a reading: elizabethspring@aol.com Because of my books and articles which have spread around the world I tend to get many long distance requests--which is not a problem, as I use a phone recording service that makes it very simple. (Sometimes the hardest part is just getting the time zone correct.) My readings include the birth, transit and progressed charts so that our session can be relevant to what is happening with you now; as well as looking at the Nodes. I request an email letter beforehand so we can focus in on your questions and concerns. This blog had it's birth so many years ago (!) and I hope you find information here that will be helpful to you. ~Elizabeth